Produced by CPI Industry, the publishers of Climate Control Middle East magazine, the conference will be addressing several fire safety issues with a strong HVAC imprint to them. Among various topics, the conference will be examining the factors to be considered while selecting the best equipment, to ensure appropriate civil defense regulations and projects requirements are met; the liability of the client, contractor and manufacturer of fire safety equipment used on a project; and the building fire protection safety audits for Existing Buildings – the common fire protection-related pitfalls found during audits of Existing Buildings.
Why you should attend?
- Gain insights into technological innovations and solutions that promote better fire safety through deploying state-of-the-art HVAC technologies
- Explore cost-effective (low-hanging fruit) solutions to enhance fire safety across a wide range of building profiles, including financial models and case studies
- Understand Government regulation related to paints
- Receive a certificate of participation towards PDH (Professional Development Hours)
- ESMA to participate in HVAC Fire Safety Conference
Federal body shall be making an important announcement on a new regulation related to the installation of electrical equipment in hazardous environments